About Me

My photo
Saginaw, Texas, United States

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 5 Personality

I believe that everyone learns differently. Not everyone is the same and we have all had different life experiences that effect the way we learn. Some are auditory, some are visual, and others can be kinesthetic learners. Peoples personalities do play a role in how they learn. For instance I am a hands on person and need to be shown how to do something before I can begin to do it.

According to my results I have a ways to go in working on my future planning because I live in the present. However, this will come in handy for me because I know that many high school students are the same way and I will be able to relate to them and their scattered brains. Also, me personality result sheet says that I have great people skills and will be able to communicate with them easily. So yes I believe that this test will help me know my students better.

No comments:

Post a Comment